Hse Policy Statement
At Grenigas, our principal goal is to prevent harm to people and damages to the environment or property. To reach this objective, we have established guiding principles for our business with regard to optimum environmental protection in its broadest sense.
- Do all that is reasonably possible to minimise the environmental impact of our operations using standards, which are scientifically sustainable and commonly acceptable.
- Take an active part in protecting the environment by reducing the environmental impact of our operations.
- Train and motivate all our employees to regard environmental considerations as an integral and vital element of their day to day activities.
- Review and continuously improve the performance of our products, services and operations as measured by their impact on the environment.
- Set annual improvement objectives aimed at improving the overall environmental performance of the business.
- Ensure optimum resource usage with the minimum of waste generated through energy conservation, waste minimisation and control of process releases to air, water and soil.
- Responsibly promote the advantages we have achieved, whilst avoiding making false or misleading claims of environmental benefit.
- Encourage our suppliers to develop environmentally superior processes and ingredients and to co-operate with other members of the supply chain to improve our overall environmental performance.
- Cooperate with members of industry, Government bodies, Suppliers and Customers to promote the achievement of high standards of environmental care.
- Educate and communicate with the public to encourage more socially acceptable environmental practices and minimize conflict between industry and environment.
This policy also recognizes that the health and safety of all employees and subcontractors within the LPGas Industry is the responsibility of the Company Management. In fulfilling this responsibility, GRENIGAS LTD has a duty to provide and maintain so far as is practicable a working environment that is safe, and without risks to health.